Emilie grew up west of London before moving to Scotland 10 years ago. She is married and has three older children. She loves sport, taking her dog for walks on the beach and family time. Her 23 years of pastoral experience have helped her see that we all need someone to talk to, especially in difficult times.
Building a trusting relationship based on acceptance, confidentiality and genuine care is the key to change.
Emilie is entering her second year of a masters in counselling training at Abertay University. She employs a variety of different counselling techniques depending on the needs and wishes of her clients.
Emilie is also able to offer counselling for those who wish to explore issues from a Christian perspective.
- Individual Adults (18 years+)
Offers Counselling for:
- Anxiety / stress / depression / low mood
- Issues with identity / self-worth / low self-esteem
- Coping with change
- Loss, grief and bereavement
- Marital and relational issues
- Parenting difficulties and challenges
Qualifications and Training:
- Currently studying MSc Counselling, Abertay University (2nd year of 3)
- Completed BCUK (Bibilical Counselling UK) modules in ‘Dynamics for Change’ and ‘Helping Relationships’
- BSc Business Studies with French
Pay for your session with Emilie below:
If you've had a session with Emilie and need to make payment you may use the payment button below.